Updates
Has been quite some time since I posted anything. Well what have I been busy with? Everything. Work seems to have been even busier than usual. Well I guess that’s good news. It means that I’m not out of job. Yeah, occasionally I do whine and complain about my job but in reality I do enjoy what I’m doing. It’s just that sometimes it’s difficult dealing with people. That’s why sometimes I prefer to by looking at my pc than at people. I need to clarify that I’m not anti-social. It’s just that some people just drives me crazy. I’ve also been preparing for “her” arrival. Hehe.. very busy with that in fact. There’s so many things to do for my dear little one. At one hand I’m excited but on the other hand I’m scared to death. So much of anticipation, so much of hope, so much of worries, so much of excitement, so much of confusion, and so much of pain. My back aches badly, my shoulders feel like it will fall off the moment I stand up, my hip hurts that I can’t even lie down and my calf muscle feels as though I’ve been walking up and down the Great Wall of China a thousand times. I guess there’s nothing much I can do about all this but to just wait for D-day. Wish me luck… lot’s of it.
Comments