Of papayas and bananas

Harby made me take this photo at the toilet of a local Bak Kut Teh shop along Gurney Drive. An uncle who was about to answer nature's call caught me taking photo outside the toilet and shook his head. At that point, I can imagine the uncle thinking... "Tskk tskk tskk... nowadays youngsters are getting more unruly". When the uncle came, I was actually halfway trying to zoom my camera as near to the image as I can (I'm not about to stand right in front of the gents to take the photo ok). Haha.. so thanks to Harby, I become the unbecoming-and-perverted girl who took photo of the male toilet!

Call it cute, funny, crude or pure distasteful, I think it's kinda a creative way to differentiate the male and female toilet. See if you can spot which is the gents and ladies!


Papaya - good things come in pairs



Banana Club membership required for admission :D

Comments

Popular Posts