Bad me...
I know! Me bad, no update blog. Bad bad.
So sorry all. I'm currently in a transition phase and there's really so much going on at the moment. I'm still trying to recover from the cough which I had been having like 2.5 months ago till now. Juggling between taking care of the kids, work, daily life... I really have to admit that I'm worn out. No amount of concealer would help. Arghhh.....I need to sleep for a thousand days to recover.
Funnily, mum actually told me that I looked much better when I spent that 6 days in the hospital with Sydnie even though I was taking care of her 24 x 6. You know, hospital is really the worst place to get a proper rest because the nurses will wake you up every 4 hours even in the middle of the night to take temperature, blood pressure, for medication and baby waking up for milk, poo-ing... plus the cleaner, visitors from the next bed, etc... there isn't much chance for resting.
I have a whole bunch of photos waiting for me. I'll try to find time to post up some. Till then..
So sorry all. I'm currently in a transition phase and there's really so much going on at the moment. I'm still trying to recover from the cough which I had been having like 2.5 months ago till now. Juggling between taking care of the kids, work, daily life... I really have to admit that I'm worn out. No amount of concealer would help. Arghhh.....I need to sleep for a thousand days to recover.
Funnily, mum actually told me that I looked much better when I spent that 6 days in the hospital with Sydnie even though I was taking care of her 24 x 6. You know, hospital is really the worst place to get a proper rest because the nurses will wake you up every 4 hours even in the middle of the night to take temperature, blood pressure, for medication and baby waking up for milk, poo-ing... plus the cleaner, visitors from the next bed, etc... there isn't much chance for resting.
I have a whole bunch of photos waiting for me. I'll try to find time to post up some. Till then..

Comments