8 months later...

Yes yes, I'm still alive. I know I've been away for near eternity. Bro have been diligently "reminding" me. So here I am.

I needed to stay up for work today so I decided to revive my blog. I logged into my account and.....lo and behold.... my first thought was "OMG, where is my blog?!". Apparantly blogger decided to revamp its display. I have no idea my blog went and how I could post a blog. Being an "IT" person I tried to stay calm and I did what any person in my position would do. Start clicking on random buttons and links. Finally I saw an option to choose the Old Layout :D.

I'm not that apt at adapting to this kind of change, that I must admit. Just like the FB timeline thing as well. I'm still resisting that change by purpose....haha.. but maybe I'll succumb to it one of these day.

I'm glad that I'm able to post something today even though it's just me rattling nonsense. I have a whole bunch of photos and events that happened all these time but just too busy to post it. Do you think I'll be able to update my blog more diligently? Well, in my mind I'm saying YES, I WILL MAKE IT A POINT TO UPDATE but in reality I think that may not happen.

We'll see :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Keep update ..... :)

Popular Posts