The Gods are smiling
Darn! I missed watching the "smiling moon" last night. I thought the sms my friend sent to me was some hoax. Therefore I was hitting myself on the head when I read about it today. According to my friend today, the report was in the papers prior to this. I usually only have time to browse through the headlines of the papers. (That's considered lucky because for nearly the whole of Sarah's first year I forgot how a newspaper look like!!)
Anyway for those that missed it, here's a photo I downloaded from the internet. Apparently this phenomenon was caused by Venus, Jupiter and a three day old crescent moon aligning at the right spots. If you missed seeing it yourself, you may have another chance to see it again in another 5 years. Ok, that's the scientific explanation. For me, I would like to think it as the Gods are smiling at us. Hopefully this is a good indicator for the coming year. Superstitious? Hahaha.. whatever. Times are bad and everyone is hoping that things will turn out better next year. Any indication of this is very much welcomed. Cheers!
Anyway for those that missed it, here's a photo I downloaded from the internet. Apparently this phenomenon was caused by Venus, Jupiter and a three day old crescent moon aligning at the right spots. If you missed seeing it yourself, you may have another chance to see it again in another 5 years. Ok, that's the scientific explanation. For me, I would like to think it as the Gods are smiling at us. Hopefully this is a good indicator for the coming year. Superstitious? Hahaha.. whatever. Times are bad and everyone is hoping that things will turn out better next year. Any indication of this is very much welcomed. Cheers!


Comments