Some updates

Hey y'all. It's been some time yeah? It's all facebook's fault for my lack of contribution to my blog :p. The status update feature makes it so easy to let friends know what we are doing/thinking/etc.

Ok, no long posts today because I plan to sleep earlier today. Here are some photos of the recent "happening" events. While I was uploading the photos Harby asked why am I jamming all the photos into a single post. Well that's because I'm lazy to separate that 3-4 pictures of each event into a single post. Ha!

Equatorial Hotel, Penang (8 November 2008)




Firefly @ Subang Airport (23rd November 2008) - Trip to KL
It was actually a trip made specially to bring Sarah to see Prof Lee of UMSC. Stayed at Harby's uncle's place at Subang. Sarah had an enjoyable time (minus the part to meet Prof Lee). The plane ride wasn't as bad as I thought. Plus they even gave free cupcakes and drinks on board.

THE plane - Yeah, it's that small.

Going green

Yiks! Caught red handed!

Yet another weekend playing at RH playground (30 November 2008)
I know what you are going to say about Sarah's hair. It was very much shorter before this, believe me. Hey, this is the latest Winter 2008 look. Watch out for this haircut at the upcoming fashion week!


Lost in thoughts



Our fish pond. The pond is getting a bit crowded now.

Sarah admiring a water lily bulb

Wheee! Sarah can go down the slide all by herself now.

Going down the slide - again, and again, and again, and again... you get the idea

The winter 2008 look!

A partly submerged lily


Testing out the digital macro mode

Day dreaming again


Warning: Dimple alert

Meeting Asimo @ Queenbay Mall
Yeah.. like half of the Penang population, we were part of the Asimo fans. We actually went there out of curiosity and also to let Sarah have a look. Boy... she is still talking about Asimo until now.

Asimo greeting fans

Totally awe-strucked

Sarah said "Mummy, Asimo can paint!"


Sarah with the best seat in the house

Ho-ho-ho. Merry X-mas - Can't resist taking a last photo with the Christmas deco

Comments

Popular Posts