Meeting Doraemon @ Queensbay Mall
Hi guys. I’m backkkk!! I realize that I’ve “disappeared” for some time. Well it was the end of the year and I was busy completing my work before I went for a long holiday. I do owe you a few posts. Please give me some time to catch up with the posts I missed and what happened to me recently.
Since I’m a bit of a rush today, I’ll start off with my encounter (or lack of it), with Doraemon. Hehe…I know… this post is wayyy outdated.:p

Anyway here’s the story. We went to QB twice hoping to catch a glimpse of that robotic cat and his friends but we didn’t make it. Darn! I must admit that I was never a big fan of Doraemon but because of Sarah’s recent “craziness” over him, hence the sudden hype and all. If you read my earlier post, QB also organized a show to display Asimo, Honda’s pride and joy. When we went to QB again this time, I must say that I was a little surprised to notice that during the Asimo show, there was a whole bunch of screaming children at the audience. But with Doraemon, the audience was filled with adults??!! Hm… was it was because I missed the show and all the children has gone back? Puzzling.
This was about the closest we got with Doraemon

Comments