Dragon Fruit alert
In my recent craze over nail art, I had been doing some experiment on myself. Since I’m using all DIY tools my “creation” may not turn out like those professional salons. Nevertheless this never hampered me to shiok sendiri with my sub-standard outcomes. Yesterday I tried on a new design on my toe. I wanted to get dark pink but somehow the color I thought I saw at the shop didn’t turn out quite like what I expected. I continued with the experiment anyway. Since I was too busy, I only managed to do part of the design. So what were on my toes were some abstract patches of dark magenta and black.
The other time when I painted it brown Sarah commented that my toes were dirty and asked me to wash the dirt away. So what happened yesterday was, Sarah was casually walking past me. Suddenly she noticed my toe nail. I expected some similar comments. However she showed a face of surprise and blurted out “Mummy’s toe got Dragon fruit!!”. I was taken aback with her comment for a while because I couldn’t believe what I just heard. Then I laughed non stop. Sarah followed and laughed together with me. After that, I looked at my nail again; it did remind me of a dragon fruit because of the color combination. It is amazing at how things look so different from a child’s perspective. I told sis about this and she couldn’t stop laughing on the phone as well. Sarah just never fails to surprise me.
I’ve added the details to the design today… waiting to see what Sarah will comment.
The other time when I painted it brown Sarah commented that my toes were dirty and asked me to wash the dirt away. So what happened yesterday was, Sarah was casually walking past me. Suddenly she noticed my toe nail. I expected some similar comments. However she showed a face of surprise and blurted out “Mummy’s toe got Dragon fruit!!”. I was taken aback with her comment for a while because I couldn’t believe what I just heard. Then I laughed non stop. Sarah followed and laughed together with me. After that, I looked at my nail again; it did remind me of a dragon fruit because of the color combination. It is amazing at how things look so different from a child’s perspective. I told sis about this and she couldn’t stop laughing on the phone as well. Sarah just never fails to surprise me.
I’ve added the details to the design today… waiting to see what Sarah will comment.

Comments