Gong Xi Fa Chai 2010

Hi all.. revamped my blog header image to usher the new year. Not entirely satisfied with it because I was rushing to do it. Bro said I should use red because everything should be red, ReD, rED for CNY. So oklor.. I made the background red. I'm having problem on the blue "Dizzyfly" because of its position. The problem is it is internally generated and placed there. If I have time I'll try to find out how to move that out, or if anyone could tell me then that will save me a lot of time :D.

Anyways, for new dizzyfly newbies, here was how the blog looked like before the change. I kinda preferred this old one.. haha.. but.. i'm no longer pregnant =P. I'll need to do another one after CNY.



Here's wishing everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year. Hope the new year will bring lot's of good luck and good health to everyone. Yammmm Sengggg!

P.S: Now back to preparing the ang pows packets.... :s

Comments

Popular Posts