Hello pearlies!
Yesterday, Sydnie's first pair of bottom incision took a little peek out of her gums. It was just the very tip of the teeth though. I noticed that while she was biting my finger. Sydnie has been literally biting everything she can get hold off, and mind you her hands are so fast that she can get hold many, many things. Yesterday while mum and sis was preparing some food in the kitchen, I carried her sitting on my lap while chatting with them. Suddenly I realized that the rattle on my hand is unusually AND suspiciously quiet. When I looked down, I got the shock of my life. Sydnie was nicely enjoying a slice of mandarin orange left on the table. Must be more careful to see what are the things that are beyond her little arms reach.
So excited to see more of it slowly coming up. However poor Sydnie seems terribly uncomfortable. She's been fussing and poo-ing more than usual, and she's been screaming a lot more too...
Sydnie is 5 months 19 days old.
So excited to see more of it slowly coming up. However poor Sydnie seems terribly uncomfortable. She's been fussing and poo-ing more than usual, and she's been screaming a lot more too...
Sydnie is 5 months 19 days old.

Comments