Another year...
Guess what? It was my birthday last week. I was on night support unfortunately. Sarah insisted that we need to get a birthday cake for me. Took a short break from work and had a simple cake cutting ceremony at home.
I had a special duet performance specially for me this year :). I think that was the highlight of that 30 min celebration. I had a very beautiful card from Sarah too. She did it with the help of her teacher. Apparantly she went to school the next day broadcasting to all her teachers about my birthday. LOL.
I had a special duet performance specially for me this year :). I think that was the highlight of that 30 min celebration. I had a very beautiful card from Sarah too. She did it with the help of her teacher. Apparantly she went to school the next day broadcasting to all her teachers about my birthday. LOL.
My humble cake
Sarah's card
Inside
No wrong spelling ;)
Special performance
Comments