Lil Sarah

Wow.. seems like I just blinked my eyes and 5 months passed. Long time no blog.
Lil Sarah is 5.5 months old already. It just seems like yesterday when she miraculously came into my life. When I look back at her pictures yesterday, I was like "Wow.. she changed so much". She just accquired a new skill which is rolling over. Haha.. it's quite funny actually because if you put her at one side of the mattress, in a matter of seconds she would end up on the other side. She can rolll very freely right now.. which means I have to be very careful where I place her. I'm sure very soon she'll start crawling. I'm so excited about it.
Since the past few days I'm so worried because today is her 6th day without any
poo. Haiya girl, you are always making mimi worried. However she doesn't seem to be uncomforatble or anything. However since I had to bring her for her 6th month checkup I brought her to see a doc and she gave Sarah some medication that would hopefully ease her conjested (in my opinion) tummy. How can a baby keep 6 days of sai in such a small tummy right?! I'm really puzzled. She's not too happy taking the medicine because I force feed her. Sorry la but don't have a choice. However she doen't seem to be uncomfortable about it. Still play, smile and laugh like usual.
Yesterday I let her have her first taste of "real" food... cereal!! Used the new plate that Yee Yee bought for her from ikea. Nice blue color set. I put in more milk for her so that it's not too thick. At first she refused to open her mouth because I think she still thinks that I'm trying to give her medicine. After a few tries.. she happily open her mouth. But aiks.. she still don't know how to swallow it yet so everything that went into her mouth came out together with her saliva. It was very messy and she got cereal all over her face. Haha. It's ok.. we'll try again another day alright, sweetie? Muaks.
As for me, I'm dead tired. Same goes for harby. I'm really thankful that harby is helping take turns to take care of Sarah.
Lil Sarah is 5.5 months old already. It just seems like yesterday when she miraculously came into my life. When I look back at her pictures yesterday, I was like "Wow.. she changed so much". She just accquired a new skill which is rolling over. Haha.. it's quite funny actually because if you put her at one side of the mattress, in a matter of seconds she would end up on the other side. She can rolll very freely right now.. which means I have to be very careful where I place her. I'm sure very soon she'll start crawling. I'm so excited about it.
Since the past few days I'm so worried because today is her 6th day without any
poo. Haiya girl, you are always making mimi worried. However she doesn't seem to be uncomforatble or anything. However since I had to bring her for her 6th month checkup I brought her to see a doc and she gave Sarah some medication that would hopefully ease her conjested (in my opinion) tummy. How can a baby keep 6 days of sai in such a small tummy right?! I'm really puzzled. She's not too happy taking the medicine because I force feed her. Sorry la but don't have a choice. However she doen't seem to be uncomfortable about it. Still play, smile and laugh like usual.
Yesterday I let her have her first taste of "real" food... cereal!! Used the new plate that Yee Yee bought for her from ikea. Nice blue color set. I put in more milk for her so that it's not too thick. At first she refused to open her mouth because I think she still thinks that I'm trying to give her medicine. After a few tries.. she happily open her mouth. But aiks.. she still don't know how to swallow it yet so everything that went into her mouth came out together with her saliva. It was very messy and she got cereal all over her face. Haha. It's ok.. we'll try again another day alright, sweetie? Muaks. As for me, I'm dead tired. Same goes for harby. I'm really thankful that harby is helping take turns to take care of Sarah.

Comments