Poo story

Yes, yes...ooo YES! Sarah finally poo-ed on Monday. 2 times that is! Poor lil girl must have used a lot of strength to get through that. Hopefully it would be more consistant after this. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. No news of Poo on Tuesday. Sigh.. any tips on regulating bowel movements?
What is it with all this poo-ey thing? Well if you have young children at home you'll understand the anguish. If it's too frequent you'll get worried. If the other way around you'll get worried as well. It is every parent's dream that their kids can eat, sleep, poo and play happily every day. Ah.. such simple wishes are sometimes so hard to get granted. But Sarah is a happy little girl. She loves to smile. She do fuss about sometimes but I think she's a good girl la. She doesn't throw tantrums (cross finger). Lately I think she must be teething because everything she see, she wants to put into her mouth and bite it as though it's so geram. She fuss a little more than usual but if you carry her then she'll be fine. That little pao-pao queen! BBsitter say that she has fever but when I take her temperature at home, she's ok wor. I'm really looking forward to see her first tooth cut through. I would definitely share the good news here.
What is it with all this poo-ey thing? Well if you have young children at home you'll understand the anguish. If it's too frequent you'll get worried. If the other way around you'll get worried as well. It is every parent's dream that their kids can eat, sleep, poo and play happily every day. Ah.. such simple wishes are sometimes so hard to get granted. But Sarah is a happy little girl. She loves to smile. She do fuss about sometimes but I think she's a good girl la. She doesn't throw tantrums (cross finger). Lately I think she must be teething because everything she see, she wants to put into her mouth and bite it as though it's so geram. She fuss a little more than usual but if you carry her then she'll be fine. That little pao-pao queen! BBsitter say that she has fever but when I take her temperature at home, she's ok wor. I'm really looking forward to see her first tooth cut through. I would definitely share the good news here.

Comments