Switch and wait game

Sounds fun? I can tell you it isn't at all. You see Sarah is still having poo problem. Yeah.. more poo stories in this post. She's still poo-ing like once a week! She's currently on Enfalac A+ so some people say maybe it's her milk that she's not suitable with. So starting from today she'll be trying Mamex Gold Step 1. I can foresee how the game would go. Switch milk powder and wait for her to poo. So far she's drank NAN HA1 as well. She started on NAN HA1 from 2.5 months to 4 months then she decided that she don't like NAN after all. So we gave her Enfalac A+ and now because of her poo problem we'll be giving her Mamex Gold. Hm.. I'm a bit apprehensive whether Mamex is good. It's from Dumex and this brand doesn't really score well in my family. But well this is the so called "premium" milk from Dumex and what matter to me now is Sarah drinks her milk and poo everyday. If this is still not suitable, what should the next brand to switch? Pead said that if she still doesn't improve after changing brands we'll have to consider giving soy milk. I know many ppl now believe that soy milk has equivalent nutrients compared to cow's milk but I think my parents would certainly shake their head. Well well have to wait and see how she does for now.. sigh.
From NAN HA1 to Enfalac A+ to Mamex Gold.. what's next? Will the quest for the "ultimate" milk powder end here?


---> ---> --> ?






Comments

Popular Posts