Bali, Indonesia ~ (27 July 2008 - 31st July 2008)
Harby and I went for a short holiday cum birthday celebration at Bali in July. Many people asked if we planned the date on purpose. Well I would say yes and no. We have planned to go to Bali since April but our schedule is packed until July. And since my birthday is in July therefore we decided to go during that week. Harby must be so relieved that he doesn’t have to crack his head to think what to plan for this year’s birthday.
Sarah didn’t get to go with us. She was sent back to spend the week with Yeh Yeh, Nai Nai and Ku ku for the week. However that little tot doesn’t seem sad to leave her daddy or mummy at all. She was so happily waving bye and jumping up and down in the car. This is the first time she’s away from both her parents. I, on the other hand was the teary-eyed one…. started crying as soon as the car left. Harby laughed at me as we walked back to our apartment. What a Meanie! Suddenly it seems like Sarah’s the one going for the holiday and leaving daddy and mummy behind! But I guess that means I don’t have to worry about Sarah adapting her life in Alor Star. :)
From what I heard, she had a helluva time there and enjoyed herself tremendously. It’s the folks at home that’s feeling the strain.. suddenly everyone transformed into kids themselves to entertain and keeping up with her. Haha. We went back to Alor Star the next day after we came back from Bali. Luckily that little gal was still happy to see us back. She was laughing until her mouth "couldn’t close", as soon as she saw our car driving into the porch. Haha.. she looked so funny. I was so, so glad to see her. Well at least she still got some “heart” and remembered who we were. The moment I carried her I started to "cium cium" her non-stop. I missed her so much.
Ok...Stay tuned for my posts on our Bali trip after this. See ya!

Comments