The week it was
As I’m writing this, Harby is sneezing like there’s no tomorrow. Apparently his misery is caused by a respiratory track infection. I hope Sarah and I don't catch anything from him though. So from now until he recovers, he's officially "banned" from getting near Sarah.
A quick recap. We just came back from Bali last Thursday night and we're actually tired from the travelling. Nevertheless there’s a lot of work to catch up for now and therefore I’ll continue blogging after I’ve settled all the backlog work (GOD please help me~!) and reorganized my photos.
Till then, ciao!
A quick recap. We just came back from Bali last Thursday night and we're actually tired from the travelling. Nevertheless there’s a lot of work to catch up for now and therefore I’ll continue blogging after I’ve settled all the backlog work (GOD please help me~!) and reorganized my photos.
Till then, ciao!

Comments