KL once more

Hi ya’all. I’ll be busy travelling from now right up till after raya so you probably won't be hearing much from me after this. Just back from KL, going to AS this weekend, come back to Png again, then to KL, next day M’cca (yay) and then back to Png. Fuyoh.

I’m lucky that I will be taking flights instead of taking a bus/drive, otherwise it will be even more tiring… haha. Talking about flight, I would just like to share my flight experience. MAS somehow don’t do this at the Png airport (why??) but at KLIA the attendants will invite passengers to board the flight with the following sequence.
1) Passengers travelling with young children, passengers travelling with aged person/senior citizens (sometimes they don’t announce this), passengers that need special assistance.
2) Passengers sitting from the middle half till the end of the plane

3) Remaining passengers (those sitting in front of the plane, or those that missed going in earlier)

When the attendants announce the first two, they will usually end with “All other passengers are to be remain seated until further announcement”. It irks me to see many passengers trying to “cheat” by hoping that the attendants do not check their tickets, so that they can board earlier. I mean.. man… what’s wrong with these people? I am very sure that most of them understand the announcement. Therefore I think it all boils down to being kia su. Why can’t we just for once, line up according to our turns. Their action really baffles me… what do they have to gain? It’s not that they have little children to take care of or they need someone to carry them up to your seat right? You’ll be surprised to see the people that fall into this kia su category.. fashionable woman in designer clothes, man in suits and briefcase, educated and eloquent people, "datins" with choking perfume smell oozing out from their every pore, etc . It’s an all different story if you go overseas. For example you could immediately see the stark difference at LAX, where everyone followed and lined up accordingly. I do not idolize(or hate) the West but there are many things we can learn from them and etiquette and manners being top of the list. If you would really want to board first, then by all means book the business class because you can board anytime you want. I wonder when-lar will our society finally learn to be more civilized. Hope I don't get cramps on my fingers from keeping it crossed too long.

Ok, let’s move on to a happier news. I bought Sarah a new soft toy from KL Sentral. Yippie! Sarah was a bit jealous and wouldn’t let Audrey (named the rabbit Audrey :p) sit on my lap with Sarah, while I read a book. Haha… never expected that. Anyway it’s just her first day with Audrey and let’s hope that they will soon be best friends.



Audrey, our new friend



Views from different perspectives
Audrey with Daisy and Moo, Sarah's other bed-mates


The entire gang
(Sarah's current collection)


While shopping at KL Sentral, I came across a public musical performance. The solo musician had a whole set of Angklung's with him. Do not belittle these rows of bamboo sticks. They churn out beautiful music! Many were awestruck and stopped by to enjoy the performance.

This boy was really facinated. He stood there the whole time until the song ended.


A closer look at the musician and his instrument

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

Comments

Popular Posts