Happy Anniversary, Harby
This is a special week. It is our registration anniversary to be precise. This was the day he signed THE FORM, Muahaha :p. Happy Anniversary Harby!
Coincidentally I happened to read a mail forwarded by Sun. I thought I'll share some of the quotes which I thought was especially meaningful. I've picked up the top 3. For all you people out there, the secret of a long lasting marriage is all in the following magic words.
There you go. Simple isn't it ;).
Coincidentally I happened to read a mail forwarded by Sun. I thought I'll share some of the quotes which I thought was especially meaningful. I've picked up the top 3. For all you people out there, the secret of a long lasting marriage is all in the following magic words.
To the husband:
Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once....
To the wife:
A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
There you go. Simple isn't it ;).

Comments