Home run
Yeap, it’s the home run stretch for me now as I just hit the 28th week. My final trimester didn’t start off too well. First, Sarah caught flu on her first week at nursery :(. I myself got it after taking care of her for 2 days. The worst part about having flu when you are pregnant, besides having a sick kid to take care of is, there’s no medication you can take!! Most medicines are not suitable for pregnant mummies. My flu unfortunately left me with 2 days of very bad sinus pain in my head. If you want to know how it feels just imagine having a bad headache plus toothache. Besides the head, my entire jaw and teeth was painful. Panadol didn’t help at all. Banging the head, literally, did provide some temporary relieve. And then I also had low blood pressure which left me spinning and vomiting plus occasional blackout. I’ve started working after 2 days of MC from the flu. Head pain is feeling better but I’m still feeling a little light headed and nauseous. Of course I have more than just these problems but I think I’ve complained quite enough.
Baby is doing somersaults and karate-kicks. She sometimes creates the rippling movements like fluttering butterflies. I really wonder what that little fella is doing inside. She does have moments of hiccups but it wasn’t that bad compared to Sarah. (Sarah will hiccup non-stop. Imagine there you are busy with work, or trying to come up with a solution to meet a deadline and then, someone keeps on poking you continuously. It drives me up the wall.) This baby does not hesitate to give me a hard jab me when I unintentionally squashes her eg: bend down to pick things. She’s also a bossy little one. It’s commonly known that the baby kicks actively after meal because of the surge in sugar level. But this little one kicks me non-stop when I’m hungry. Ok, I admit I have a bad occupational habit where I’ll ignore my hunger when I’m working. However with this one kicking me continuously, I’ll have to surrender and eat. Harby on the other hand is very happy because this means I’ll have to take my meals on time. Sis joked that baby is protesting because she has to listen to the constant rumbling noise caused by my hunger. :p
It’s just the beginning of the third trimester and I’m already feeling many uncomfortable symptoms. I hope I’ll be able to brave myself through the rest of this phase. 3 more months to go. Gambate!
(..and then after that, I'll have to brave through even more and tougher challenges.... gulp. Volunteer helpers, anyone? :D)
Baby is doing somersaults and karate-kicks. She sometimes creates the rippling movements like fluttering butterflies. I really wonder what that little fella is doing inside. She does have moments of hiccups but it wasn’t that bad compared to Sarah. (Sarah will hiccup non-stop. Imagine there you are busy with work, or trying to come up with a solution to meet a deadline and then, someone keeps on poking you continuously. It drives me up the wall.) This baby does not hesitate to give me a hard jab me when I unintentionally squashes her eg: bend down to pick things. She’s also a bossy little one. It’s commonly known that the baby kicks actively after meal because of the surge in sugar level. But this little one kicks me non-stop when I’m hungry. Ok, I admit I have a bad occupational habit where I’ll ignore my hunger when I’m working. However with this one kicking me continuously, I’ll have to surrender and eat. Harby on the other hand is very happy because this means I’ll have to take my meals on time. Sis joked that baby is protesting because she has to listen to the constant rumbling noise caused by my hunger. :p
It’s just the beginning of the third trimester and I’m already feeling many uncomfortable symptoms. I hope I’ll be able to brave myself through the rest of this phase. 3 more months to go. Gambate!
(..and then after that, I'll have to brave through even more and tougher challenges.... gulp. Volunteer helpers, anyone? :D)

Comments