One month down the road

Ne ne ne ne ne...

I said before that 1 month seem like eternity. Well guess what? "Eternity" finally arrived! Sarah is officially one month in nursery. So was everyone correct when they said Sarah will be alright after a month? Well… YES I would say!

My only worry is her health. If you read my earlier post, I said I was reluctant to send her to nursery any earlier because I was worried about her catching sickness. So I was right after all. For every week Sarah went to nursery, she was plagued by different sickness. Every week we have to visit the doctor :(. First week was flu, second week was cough, third week was oral thrush, and forth week was flu + fever + cough. She has recovered from flu and fever but she’s still coughing very badly. I hope she get well soon and don’t catch anything again.

Overall I think she’s doing very much better compared to 1 month ago, though I'll still be continuing my prayers. Today she even told me she wanted to go to her current nursery! This came as a surprise because every morning she’ll usually tell me she want to go to the other nursery, but on the way back from nursery she’ll tell me “Mummy, the other nursery no good one la… my nursery better” (semua dia punya cakap), and this will repeat every day.. haha.

I think she’s beginning to enjoy nursery although she still got a bit of adjustment to do. She’s starting to get use to her normal weekday morning schedule. She’ll also come back and tell me what coloring activity she did, what happened in school eg the naughty girl that pushed her, who don’t friend her, etc. I’m not too concerned about the children shoving around as long as she’s not hurt. She has to learn to be independent and how to handle situations.

Anyway Sarah’s cheery mornings are back and I am loving every bit of it ;).

Comments

Popular Posts