All geared up!
Yeap we are nearly all set to welcome the latest edition into the family. I would say that I'm very lucky. I didn't need to spend much buying baby stuff because I "kuasa" most of it from my sis, in brand new condition that is. Pass-me-downs are also more comfortable as well. However for both Sarah and this little one, I have bought some new clothes for them. I think they are entitled to wear some nice new clothes on the first time home right? Preparation for little princess 2nd edition came in later than Sarahs' time but I'm glad we have most things covered by now, albeit the long and constant nagging I had to "perform" on Harby to get things moving :p.

Now, what's left is waiting for "The Moment"... gulp.

My special self made sling
Now, what's left is waiting for "The Moment"... gulp.








Comments