Week 38
I’ve been pretty “quiet” lately. We’ll it’s because of the amount of work that needs to be done before I take my much deserved 2 months break. But at the moment, there’s like a 1001 things to squeeze in before that day arrives. With this and the many, many other contributing factors, I’m drained out physically, emotionally and mentally.
By now I’ve already reached the “God, when is this baby coming out” stage. On one hand I hope baby will come out soon, but on the other hand I’m also dreading it. People are telling me. Aiyah, this is your 2nd child already, should be no problem, you have already delivered once before mah. Well they are so wrong. Firstly I don’t think anyone can be a pro at giving birth.. hmm… maybe with the exception that they have delivered a dozen babies or so. Secondly I think the fact is you may actually get even more worried or scared if you have delivered before. Why? On the first time, you’ll probably still smiling and camwhoring on the bed when the doc starts to induce the baby out, simply because you still didn’t know what to expect. But this time, you already can more or less anticipate/ know what you’re bound to be facing which makes it even worse isn't it :p? AHA! Makes sense?!
I hope I can post something later this week or next week. I'm expected to give birth to a Merdeka baby but as the saying goes "Man propose, God dispose". Sarah came out nearly 2 weeks earlier. But if you see me “missing” for more than 2 weeks, you probably should be scouting for the baby gift set. HA!
By now I’ve already reached the “God, when is this baby coming out” stage. On one hand I hope baby will come out soon, but on the other hand I’m also dreading it. People are telling me. Aiyah, this is your 2nd child already, should be no problem, you have already delivered once before mah. Well they are so wrong. Firstly I don’t think anyone can be a pro at giving birth.. hmm… maybe with the exception that they have delivered a dozen babies or so. Secondly I think the fact is you may actually get even more worried or scared if you have delivered before. Why? On the first time, you’ll probably still smiling and camwhoring on the bed when the doc starts to induce the baby out, simply because you still didn’t know what to expect. But this time, you already can more or less anticipate/ know what you’re bound to be facing which makes it even worse isn't it :p? AHA! Makes sense?!
I hope I can post something later this week or next week. I'm expected to give birth to a Merdeka baby but as the saying goes "Man propose, God dispose". Sarah came out nearly 2 weeks earlier. But if you see me “missing” for more than 2 weeks, you probably should be scouting for the baby gift set. HA!
Comments