Aiyah, where to find so many dimples?
After delivering Sydnie, Harby jokingly asked me whether Sydnie has dimples. The title of this post was exactly what I replied him. OK, Sarah has got it but the chances of having another child with dimples is very slim (and considering that both Harby and me doesn't).
But SURPRISE, SURPRISE!! I later noticed that Sydnie does have dimples. She has got dimples on one side. The other side is very slight and not too noticable. So I told Harby "Ok lar. Consider good liao.. at least can see on one side. 50% discount". Mum joked that next time it will be easy to recognize our brood... just spot those with the dimples.
Here are more photos of Sydnie.
Sarah: Mummy, mei mei looks like a flower!
(How things looks so differently from the eyes of a child)

But SURPRISE, SURPRISE!! I later noticed that Sydnie does have dimples. She has got dimples on one side. The other side is very slight and not too noticable. So I told Harby "Ok lar. Consider good liao.. at least can see on one side. 50% discount". Mum joked that next time it will be easy to recognize our brood... just spot those with the dimples.
Here are more photos of Sydnie.
Sarah: Mummy, mei mei looks like a flower!(How things looks so differently from the eyes of a child)

Sydnie: Why?














Comments
Yes she does :)