You what?
After several failed attempts to get Harby to have lunch with me, it finally dawned upon me that he has totally forgotten about it. I sent an sms to him much later. Basically I told him that I was enjoying my lamb stew at Secret Recipe and all dressed up for that special occasion... !!!!!!(I decided that I should still go out and be good to myself for a day) I ended the sms with "PS: Do not bother to initiate a conversation when you come back tonight". Oh yes, he was in trouble alright.
I often hear that the best way for a husband to remember anniversaries is to forget it once. I hope I got the message through. For the record, he did "ganti" by bringing us out for lunch during the weekend.
Anyway I'm still waiting for my gifts (it's written in plural form not by accident, Honey).
I often hear that the best way for a husband to remember anniversaries is to forget it once. I hope I got the message through. For the record, he did "ganti" by bringing us out for lunch during the weekend.
Anyway I'm still waiting for my gifts (it's written in plural form not by accident, Honey).

Comments