Introducing Sydnie!

Hi all, the wait is over. I SURVIVED and I’m back to the earthly realm. In case you haven’t already guessed, I have delivered my baby girl. Today is my 2nd day of freedom because Sydnie started going to the babysitters’ yesterday.

Ok, straight to the point. First things first, introducing my little Sydnie. More stories on later posts (yes, many things happened in this past 1.5 months).


Some photos of Sydnie taken on the first 3 days.


S.Y.D.N.I.E.
DOB: 2 September 2009
Weight: 3.6 kg
Height: 54 cm
Head: 34 cm
Skin: Fair
Hair: Lot's luckily (phew) :D

After first bath - yawn


Checking out the new faces


Zzz


Chubby me!


Complete breastfeeding- means I'm on premium quality milk


First feed


Jie jie vising me in the hospital


Getting ready to go home


Safe in Mummy's arms


The ANGEL
(Mummy: Yeah. Wait till you hear her cry)



Another angelic look


Snoozing


SMILE :D


Double fist Kung Fu pose


Tiger Claw pose


Comments

Leopard said…
Congrats congrats! And hello Sydnie~~ :D What made u choose this name? Rhymes with Sydney :) Hehe..cant wait for more pics+stories!
dizzyfly said…
Thanks, Leopard. Haha.. well I thought this name is kinda special ;). Ok, I'll try to put up more posts. Still haven't recover from my severe lack of sleep yet.

Popular Posts