Goodbye Chuts.. or not? - edited
Today is the 1st month anniversary of Chuts’s “demise”. Chuts is the name Sarah gave her pacifier. She just came up to me one day and said that her pacifier is called Chuts and her handkerchief, Grumps. She even gave names to Chut’s imaginary mummy and daddy, which is Kiki and Kaka. :p
Chuts and Grumps has been her best sleeping companion all these while. Harby and I initially planned to tell some tall tales and make her bid goodbye to Chuts on her 3rd birthday, which is in December. However things took a turn when MIL got her off it much earlier. Sarah has been devastated with her loss. She was so, so, so sad without them. And boy did she cry. Even today, she’s still suffering from what I call the Chuts-Withdrawal-Symptom. She simply can’t sleep! Ever since the day Chuts “went back” Sarah haven’t been taking her afternoon nap at home. She used to sleep by 9.30pm last time. Now she’ll sleep at 11.30pm or even 12am. She must be devastated to lose her source of comfort.
I have been considering whether to have Chuts back. With the situation she’s been facing recently, the loss of Chuts seem too much for her to handle... Poor girl.
Edited- I misquoted hanky's name. It's suppose to be Grumps. Mummy's memory is failing with age.. :s.
Chuts and Grumps has been her best sleeping companion all these while. Harby and I initially planned to tell some tall tales and make her bid goodbye to Chuts on her 3rd birthday, which is in December. However things took a turn when MIL got her off it much earlier. Sarah has been devastated with her loss. She was so, so, so sad without them. And boy did she cry. Even today, she’s still suffering from what I call the Chuts-Withdrawal-Symptom. She simply can’t sleep! Ever since the day Chuts “went back” Sarah haven’t been taking her afternoon nap at home. She used to sleep by 9.30pm last time. Now she’ll sleep at 11.30pm or even 12am. She must be devastated to lose her source of comfort.
I have been considering whether to have Chuts back. With the situation she’s been facing recently, the loss of Chuts seem too much for her to handle... Poor girl.
Edited- I misquoted hanky's name. It's suppose to be Grumps. Mummy's memory is failing with age.. :s.

Comments