Annual dinner 2010

Coincidentally, this year's annual dinner was held in Le Meridian KL. The location is good because it will be even more convenient for me :D. This year's theme was to wear either red or orange. By right I should not have problem with that except for the fact that I only bought very little clothing back. So last minute just go and grab any top I could find.

Overall the food there is just OK. I preferred the dinner buffet in Shangri-la better because of the variety they offer. Last year's dinner at Tenji was also better than this one. Nevertheless, I shouldn't complain much because it's dinner courtesy of company. Thanks, boss.


Spice rack


I loved this one. Nice crunchy outside and smooth inside.. yummy


Japanese section: Sashimi and sushi


My Sze Chuan soup - Now this was a big DISAPPOINTMENT :(.
The soup was tasteless


Other food varieties offered


Cold platter


Small bite size pastries and cake. I thought the cheese cake with blueberries were quite nice though a bit on the dry side


Food on spoons. Nice presentation

These are not lip gloss on M.A.Cs counter, silly!
They are actually selection of salad dressing ;)

How do you like your waffles to be done, sir?


Chocolate fondue. Yummy

.... and the selection of choices you can dip it with (drool)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here are all the various desserts served. I didn't get to taste any because there was an earlier batch of people that came before us and they practically whallopped everything. Should have saved some for myself while I took this photos.










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yummy toppings for your ice-cream


A trove of treasures!!
Sweets, marshmallows, you name it

Beautiful lotus filled "omochi" in pear shapes


And another with corn shape

Eat it together with sago dessert.
I only took a mouth of the dessert because it's so gelifyingly sweet... bad :(

Comments

Leopard said…
aii... miss this place ~~~~ yeah, i had their buffet breakfast.. lots of choice, but not that great tasting..
dizzyfly said…
haha... you should go next door, on your next trip!

Popular Posts