Le Meridian February 2010

Another trip to KL, another stay at Le Meridian. Hotel stay can be pretty boring therefore I decided to take some random shots around the room while waiting for my food.


Reading lamp


This photo was actually taken from the top view of a turned-over drinking glass. The glass is placed on the black coaster. Makes an interesting photo isn't it?


Lamp shade


Reflection


A peek into the closet


New toiletries - I noticed the new look for 2010


Another picture of the glass and arrangements on the bed's side table


Finally my room service arrived. I'm usually too lazy to eat elsewhere so I'll just order food to my room. This is what I'll order nearly every visit. It's delicious and healthy :D.


Appetizer: Savory Pumpkin soup to warm up your heart


3 types of buns to choose


.... and 3 ways to butter up your buns


Main dish: My favorite half portion of black cod.
The delicious and flaky fish is superbly combined with the sauce. Just perfect.


Sky juice to complete the meal

Comments

Leopard said…
Wah... ur camera skills really kau2... very creative ler~~
dizzyfly said…
Wahaha... actually coz I was too free :p

Popular Posts