Happy belated birthday to Harby - from his girls

It’s no fun being all alone, on a foreign land, and with nobody to celebrate your birthday with. At least that is what I think happened. The last I know, no well meaning colleagues of Harby threw a raunchy lap-dance surprise birthday party for him :p. To cheer up and cheer on our dear daddy and Harby, I decided to send him a surprise birthday card.

Only put up this post after Harby confirmed receiving it because otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise anymore right? Although it arrived after his birthday I hope he was still happy receiving it.

I brought Sarah to the bookshop to choose the paper of her choice. Since Sarah can't write that well yet, I helped her by dotting out the words for her to trace. She surpassed my expectation by completing everything at one attempt. Sarah was very excited and she nearly spoiled the game by trying to show it to Harby on webcam. Luckily I managed to prevent that. :D


Sarah coloring the "heart". She didn't color out of line!!


Busy at work


Finishing touches


All done!


The final result


All ready awaiting its long trip to Austin


When i went to the post office, the lady suggested me to use Pos Laju which according to her will be faster. Her estimation came up to RM78.50 and about 2 weeks to arrive. RM78.50!!! I nearly chocked on myself when I heard that. That's too expensive for a piece of A4 paper. So i told her I'll just go with air mail. RM1.80 and 3 weeks to arrive. Now that sounds much better right?

Happy Birthday Harby, see u soon! ;)

- From your gals -



Comments

CW Yew said…
Thanks gals :)
i am peipei said…
mail air is enough. i posted cny card to US for my uncle, cheap and quick.

Popular Posts