Learning numbers.
From all my recent short posts, you can see how busy I am recently. Despite my "non-human" schedule, I am trying my best to still put out some posts. I am not going to let my blog die off just like that.
I actually have lot's of photos just waiting to be published here but just couldn't find the time to take a second look at those photos. Hopefully I can do something about this by end of this month.
Ok, another short post this time. This time Sarah learn about numbers!
Learning numbers Part 1:
Sarah: I love mummy SOOOOOOOooooo MUCHhhhhhhh.
Me: What about daddy?
Sarah: I love daddy two much.
Me: Why only two much?
Sarah: OK, I love daddy five much.
Me: Why only five? Must love daddy so much as well.
Sarah: (pause). Mummy, five is a lot already ok! (showing me all 5 fingers)
Me: (fainted)
Learning numbers Part 2:
[Sarah]: (complaining) Mummy, I do not have enough fingers to count.
[Mummy]:(puzzled) Why did you say that?
[Sarah]: You see, I don't have fingers here and here and here and here (pointing to the gap between each of her fingers).
[Mummy]: =_=
I actually have lot's of photos just waiting to be published here but just couldn't find the time to take a second look at those photos. Hopefully I can do something about this by end of this month.
Ok, another short post this time. This time Sarah learn about numbers!
Learning numbers Part 1:
Sarah: I love mummy SOOOOOOOooooo MUCHhhhhhhh.
Me: What about daddy?
Sarah: I love daddy two much.
Me: Why only two much?
Sarah: OK, I love daddy five much.
Me: Why only five? Must love daddy so much as well.
Sarah: (pause). Mummy, five is a lot already ok! (showing me all 5 fingers)
Me: (fainted)
Learning numbers Part 2:
[Sarah]: (complaining) Mummy, I do not have enough fingers to count.
[Mummy]:(puzzled) Why did you say that?
[Sarah]: You see, I don't have fingers here and here and here and here (pointing to the gap between each of her fingers).
[Mummy]: =_=
Comments