Sarah's first Barbie

Sarah don't come across as a girly type of girl. She's not into soft toys or dolls. That is the reason why we don't really buy her any dolls. However I was a bit surprised to see her having fun with Rachel's Barbie.

There is a time where every little girl will receive their first Barbie. Sarah got her first Barbie 3 weeks ago. It wasn't a planned purchase but Tesco was having this big discount and it was very cheap (I also bought a box of Faber Castel 24 color pencils at crazily low price). There are a few varieties available and I especially liked the ones with some fancy dress. Unfortunately I didn't like the face of Barbie on those. They looked a bit "mean". I finally bought this one for her (which also happens to be the cheapest) because me and sis thought her face looked comparatively prettier and more pleasant. Plus I was thinking that we can always get some nice clothes for Barbie later, right?

Fast forward 3 weeks.... Sarah is not playing with Barbie everyday as what she was doing at the first few days. At the moment Barbie is sporting a mad-woman-like hair. =_='''. . I hope she'll be better at "grooming" Barbie when she gets a bit older.

Here is Barbie during better times :p

Barbie posing for the camera

Welcome into the family, Barbie!

Comments

Popular Posts