Meet Betty, our new housekeeper
Oh yeah, we have recently appointed Betty as our new house keeper. She’s hardworking, low maintenance, doesn’t complain and starts working immediately upon command. My life has been much easier since she came. I’ll just need to ask her to work, go shopping and come back with a nicely vacuumed floor. Like how nice is that.
Meet Betty is our new iRobot Roomba!
Meet Betty is our new iRobot Roomba!
Ok, it’s not that Betty is without faults. However the pros definitely outweigh the cons. Do not try to see Betty work because it can be quite unnerving because she moves in random direction. But I really like that we can have the floor vacuumed as frequent as we like. This is especially good when we have crawling kids as home. Vacuuming is definitely cleaner than sweeping and it is equivalent to having the floor mopped. Ok not that we don’t have to mop the floor but we can half the occurrence of that. Haha!
I really think that it is worth every sen we spent on it whenever I clear the bin after Betty finished with her task. :D

Comments