Mother's Day 2010
Ah.. ok, it is time to catch up on all those unwritten posts which wayyy past their due date. I'll have a week or so of free time so I'll try my best. Ah, I know... I'm such a lazy bum. Hahaha..
Harby gave me that "look" when I told him I'm gonna write on Mother's Day. Well can't really blame him lar.. it happened so long ago. Haha.. anyway I'm still determined to submit this post :D.
Harby's 2nd vacation happen to coincide with Mother's Day and therefore he joined in the fun as well. Well it was probably only half the fun for him as he was still severely jet-lagged. With 2 kids, it is really impossible to wait because they get tired and restless very quickly and taking care of tired and restless kids makes the adults very tired too. After some consideration we went to Zen at Dataran Pahlawan. To our surprise, there was not a soul in sight. And so we rejoiced... but not for long. The food there is really disappointing., I guess that explained the lack of customers. Funny though, I've been to other outlets of Zen but never left feeling so disappointed.
Anyway here are some photos highlighting the dinner :).
Harby gave me that "look" when I told him I'm gonna write on Mother's Day. Well can't really blame him lar.. it happened so long ago. Haha.. anyway I'm still determined to submit this post :D.
Harby's 2nd vacation happen to coincide with Mother's Day and therefore he joined in the fun as well. Well it was probably only half the fun for him as he was still severely jet-lagged. With 2 kids, it is really impossible to wait because they get tired and restless very quickly and taking care of tired and restless kids makes the adults very tired too. After some consideration we went to Zen at Dataran Pahlawan. To our surprise, there was not a soul in sight. And so we rejoiced... but not for long. The food there is really disappointing., I guess that explained the lack of customers. Funny though, I've been to other outlets of Zen but never left feeling so disappointed.
Anyway here are some photos highlighting the dinner :).

Comments