Oh yes, I'm ready!
I have to shout this out loud...... I'M GOING BACK, WORLD!
I have just finished packing up some of my stuff into my luggage. I always have this problem where the same items fits in perfectly on the way here but I always have problem packing it back after that. This happens EVERY TIME! Of course I have bought some things from here as well so that sort of contribute to the whatever limited space I have. But honestly there's really nothing much to buy over here. Debrecen is famous for it's sausage and there is no way I can bring those back. Therefore I'm just getting some basic food stuff and little presents to make the kids happy.
After being in here for 5 weeks, I'm ready to go home. It was a difficult goodbye 5 weeks ago. Nevertheless I enjoyed my little adventures, both good and bad and being able to spend some time alone. It was fun while it lasted but I miss my babies. I miss my little chatter-box and the little sticky fingers. I miss my cutie-pies and I miss the comfort of home.
For you guys who think I'm having a helluva time here, well.. err... you are right...but that's not the entire picture. I'm here for work, remember? And work = stress?? But I'm glad I did travel every weekend. I was in Budapest on week 1, Eger week 2, Slovakia week 3, Debrecen city week4 and Vienna on week 5. But all this isn't without a price. I had to miss Sydnie's first birthday and Sarah's first school concert. That is like one of the most major events of their life! I really feel lousy about that :(.
Alright folks. I'd better stop here. I'm flying back on Friday and I'll reach home on Sat. It's a long flight but I can't wait to see my babies. Yippie!!
I have just finished packing up some of my stuff into my luggage. I always have this problem where the same items fits in perfectly on the way here but I always have problem packing it back after that. This happens EVERY TIME! Of course I have bought some things from here as well so that sort of contribute to the whatever limited space I have. But honestly there's really nothing much to buy over here. Debrecen is famous for it's sausage and there is no way I can bring those back. Therefore I'm just getting some basic food stuff and little presents to make the kids happy.
After being in here for 5 weeks, I'm ready to go home. It was a difficult goodbye 5 weeks ago. Nevertheless I enjoyed my little adventures, both good and bad and being able to spend some time alone. It was fun while it lasted but I miss my babies. I miss my little chatter-box and the little sticky fingers. I miss my cutie-pies and I miss the comfort of home.
For you guys who think I'm having a helluva time here, well.. err... you are right...but that's not the entire picture. I'm here for work, remember? And work = stress?? But I'm glad I did travel every weekend. I was in Budapest on week 1, Eger week 2, Slovakia week 3, Debrecen city week4 and Vienna on week 5. But all this isn't without a price. I had to miss Sydnie's first birthday and Sarah's first school concert. That is like one of the most major events of their life! I really feel lousy about that :(.
Alright folks. I'd better stop here. I'm flying back on Friday and I'll reach home on Sat. It's a long flight but I can't wait to see my babies. Yippie!!

Comments