The journey to Hungary
It was a long and tiring 20+ hour flight from Malaysia to Hungary. (Penang - KL - Amsterdam - Budapest).
One thing that I learned is if you want to see young, sexy and pretty air stewardess, you should take an Asian airline. The air stewardess on my plane was all fairly aged and I was taken aback a bit... you know lar, people seldom fly overseas mah.
There was one of the stewardess who has been working with the airline for 40 years and the flight I took would be her last flight. The pilot announced this over the intercom and all the passengers happily clapped their hands as a gesture of congratulatory. To set the record right, I'm not saying all this because I despise older woman. I was just surprised because I had the wrong perception. However I think the overall service of Asian airlines (at least the few which I've flown before) is much better.
The other thing I learned is to choose your seats carefully so that you do not end up on a seat like mine where every seat on that row has a box at the bottom right of the chair. This means you have less leg space and you will have to sit slightly senget a little bit, which would be very uncomfortable if you are in long flights.
The last thing I learned is to consider 5 times when bringing along a baby on long flights because the babies on my plane was bawling nonstop.
Here are some pictures taken at the Amsterdam airport. It is one veryyyyy crowded airport. I had to take nearly 1 hour just to get custom clearance. There was long queues for everything! Luckily my next flight was 5 hours apart. I only had about 1 hour of free time after doing all the necessary procedures.
T.U.L.I.P.S - From the land of tulips
The array of shops
A uniquely designed bar
One thing that I learned is if you want to see young, sexy and pretty air stewardess, you should take an Asian airline. The air stewardess on my plane was all fairly aged and I was taken aback a bit... you know lar, people seldom fly overseas mah.
There was one of the stewardess who has been working with the airline for 40 years and the flight I took would be her last flight. The pilot announced this over the intercom and all the passengers happily clapped their hands as a gesture of congratulatory. To set the record right, I'm not saying all this because I despise older woman. I was just surprised because I had the wrong perception. However I think the overall service of Asian airlines (at least the few which I've flown before) is much better.
The other thing I learned is to choose your seats carefully so that you do not end up on a seat like mine where every seat on that row has a box at the bottom right of the chair. This means you have less leg space and you will have to sit slightly senget a little bit, which would be very uncomfortable if you are in long flights.
The last thing I learned is to consider 5 times when bringing along a baby on long flights because the babies on my plane was bawling nonstop.
Here are some pictures taken at the Amsterdam airport. It is one veryyyyy crowded airport. I had to take nearly 1 hour just to get custom clearance. There was long queues for everything! Luckily my next flight was 5 hours apart. I only had about 1 hour of free time after doing all the necessary procedures.
Photo of tulip magnets
This place looked so tempting with all the different ways to eat/drink chocolate that I had to stop and have breakfast here :D
Gigantic chocolate blocks. They have chocolates in different flavors too
Phantom wouldn't have mind having a mask like this
The counter
A huge selection of cakes, desserts, etc. Everyone looked so tempting!
No, my camera wasn't tilted!
The stick in the middle is actually stuck to a big piece of chocolate. Basically the waitress pours a cup of hot milk and you get to choose what kind of chocolate you would like it to go with. You could also choose chocolate with wine.

Comments