First time
WOW! Finally!
This is my first time writing a blog. I have played with this idea for a long time but never had the courage to actually do it. I feel vulnerable doing this and "exposing" myself like that. Today I prefer to believe that I must have gathered enough courage to start this journey of mine.. rather than just a silly act of impulse. I am not expecting anyone (at least thost that I know) to be reading this anyway.. at least not until i'm ready to "expose" myself. So till then, this will be the place for me to blabber myself silly!
This is my first time writing a blog. I have played with this idea for a long time but never had the courage to actually do it. I feel vulnerable doing this and "exposing" myself like that. Today I prefer to believe that I must have gathered enough courage to start this journey of mine.. rather than just a silly act of impulse. I am not expecting anyone (at least thost that I know) to be reading this anyway.. at least not until i'm ready to "expose" myself. So till then, this will be the place for me to blabber myself silly!

Comments