Pimple woes
Pimple!! That darned word. Mention that word and people will cringe their faces in disgust. In my case, it comes in all forms and sizes and it appears anywhere from inside the nose, inside the ear and even smack right in the middle of your nose( anyone who happens to mention the word “bulls-eye” 100m radius will definitely get a killer stare in return. And did I mention that it always appear on that big, important occasions?!
I have my fair share of pimple woes. It started quite late in my teens and unfortunately it just never went away after that. Ok.. I must admit that it’s not those really serious looking ones you get on the Pro-Active advertising booklet but it’s definitely enough to keep me looking as spotted as a leopard. And it didn’t help to have friends with those perfect porcelain complexion come screaming to me bawling their hearts out because they suddenly discovered that there is a “humongous” pimple on their head, which I later managed to identify see with the help of a super-powered magnifying glass. I would strongly discourage anyone from attempting to do this again because the last person who did this was hanged onto the ceiling fan on full speed, by with a fat rope tied to her pimple. Ok.. I have exaggerated a bit but you get the message right?
During lower secondary, there was one occasion when one mean classmate poked fun at me saying that I do not have pimples because I'm not matured. Yeah, I had my fair share of mean "friends". Today can't believe that I just walked away without lashing back at her. Being me, I'm not too good at spontaneously hitting back at someone. Most of the time I'll just stand there stunned and don't know how to react It's when I go home after that, then only I'll start thinking of what I should have done. To stop the taunting I prayed that my first pimple will appear soon, and boy did that prayer come true! Sigh..now I'm just praying for the opposite to happen. Hopefully, one fine day...
Today I woke up with a dull headache on the left side of my head. Then I realized that it was actually caused by the big red bump that appeared overnight behind my left ear. And so, I’ve been having this headache the whole day. It is so depressing. Headache sucks, pimples sucks, life sucks!
Hey.. maybe I should be more optimistic and change my perception. Pimples may not be all that bad at all. Well at least they keep you company on lonely weekends where you can indulge in a satisfying half-hour picking session. (Ok, I know that I’m not supposed to do that… ). Ahh, life suddenly feels great…
I have my fair share of pimple woes. It started quite late in my teens and unfortunately it just never went away after that. Ok.. I must admit that it’s not those really serious looking ones you get on the Pro-Active advertising booklet but it’s definitely enough to keep me looking as spotted as a leopard. And it didn’t help to have friends with those perfect porcelain complexion come screaming to me bawling their hearts out because they suddenly discovered that there is a “humongous” pimple on their head, which I later managed to identify see with the help of a super-powered magnifying glass. I would strongly discourage anyone from attempting to do this again because the last person who did this was hanged onto the ceiling fan on full speed, by with a fat rope tied to her pimple. Ok.. I have exaggerated a bit but you get the message right?
During lower secondary, there was one occasion when one mean classmate poked fun at me saying that I do not have pimples because I'm not matured. Yeah, I had my fair share of mean "friends". Today can't believe that I just walked away without lashing back at her. Being me, I'm not too good at spontaneously hitting back at someone. Most of the time I'll just stand there stunned and don't know how to react It's when I go home after that, then only I'll start thinking of what I should have done. To stop the taunting I prayed that my first pimple will appear soon, and boy did that prayer come true! Sigh..now I'm just praying for the opposite to happen. Hopefully, one fine day...
Today I woke up with a dull headache on the left side of my head. Then I realized that it was actually caused by the big red bump that appeared overnight behind my left ear. And so, I’ve been having this headache the whole day. It is so depressing. Headache sucks, pimples sucks, life sucks!
Hey.. maybe I should be more optimistic and change my perception. Pimples may not be all that bad at all. Well at least they keep you company on lonely weekends where you can indulge in a satisfying half-hour picking session. (Ok, I know that I’m not supposed to do that… ). Ahh, life suddenly feels great…
Comments