The Manhattan Fish Market @ Queensbay Mall

There were 2 personal celebrations last month. There was no fancy stuff, just simple dinner to mark each date.

The craving for fish and rich food suddenly hit me and that's how we ended here, on one of the occasion. This was my 3
rd visit to Manhattan Fish Market and from my past 2 experiences dining there, I concluded one thing; the number of persons needed to finish up the food is double of whatever that is recommended on the menu. If the menu says single serving then you’ll need 2 persons to clean up the plate. Anyway we still went ahead ordering a set each and as usual I had to get harby to help finish up my food (some people just never learn huh?). Personally I like the food presentation.


The shop at Queensbay Mall

All geared up to whack my meal!


A "must-try" soup of the day! - Mushroom soup

Look how excited Sarah was!

A choice of garlic, mayo or sweet chili dip.


Sarah happily obliging for a photo. Say cheese..

Yummy soup!

My single platter - the waiter would actually literally "burn" the food right in front of your eyes using a torch. That's how you have those nice gooey and stringy cheese all over the dish (drool)

Fish and chips for harby - XL sized serving

Our free-flow ice lemon tea. I actually got an overdose of it and I ended up staying awake wayyyyy pass 3am :S.


That's a wrap for celebration #1 for October 2008 ;).

Comments

Popular Posts