How was your CNY celebration?

Chinese New Year celebration is officially over. It's a quiet affair here at my neighborhood compared to the 8th day where I could hardly sleep. The amount of explosives used on that night is enough to generate the electricity for an entire town. Ok maybe I exaggerated a little, but you get the picture right?

So how's your CNY 2009? I hope everyone had a good time receiving/giving ang pows, pigging out, gambling (?) and catching up with friends. So it's now time to take down the "ang chai" hung over the door, dismantle the house decorations and clear up the left-over festive cookies. As reality hits me, I am all but excited to start work. It's not just me.. even Sarah was reluctant to go back to our bbsitter's house. Haha. The holiday mood seemed to have lingered longer this time. Well, whether I like it or not, time to get my butt up and start working!

Do watch out for my coming "CNY 2009 roadtrip" experience. Most of the photos are scattered in a few different cameras and hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on it soon. Here's a sneak preview.

My Little China Doll

Comments

Popular Posts