My 30 minute dash

Last Friday, I made a crazy dash to QB.... all for the noble cause of getting a birthday present for Harby. I had wanted to go on Tuesday but Harby's friends decided to hold a birthday lunch celebration for him at QB as well. So plan aborted and postponed to Friday.

I only have 1 hour of lunch time so I had to make sure that I reach home on time. I can't remember how many cars I cursed along the way but I managed to reach there in 25 minutes. Shit.. so I have another 35 minutes to shop and drive back. The first shop I walked in was Braun Buffel because that was what I planned to buy. Sorry Habs... I really wanted to get you a nice wallet but the price is a bit too steep, considering the economic situation. (Btw Habs, I saw a really nice woman's purse there ... just fyi … u know in case you are interested to know;) ... and oh ya.. it's the RED one). Trying to keep my face straight, I mumbled a quick thanks and then quietly made my way out of the shop. Ok.. now what? I didn't have a plan B and I have only 30 minutes left. It was then I walked past G2000. Since Harby needs formal wear to office, I guess I'll just get him a shirt. I spent about 15 minutes there just scouting for THE ULTIMATE shirt until the salesgirl also looked menyampah with me already. The problem is all "formal" men shirt looks the same to me. It's not that they come in too many fancy designs or frills. In the end I decided to get a New Arrival item so that it will not be on "sale" that soon.... hopefully. Miraculously I reached home on time. HA HA.

Here's the gift with my own personal wrapping service. ;)


All wrapped up with love





"THE SHIRT"

Comments

Popular Posts