It's Sarah's birthday
Hi, I’m back from my CNY holidays!! As usual CNY means major travelling for me and it’s not easy when you have to lug half of your house (plus a toddler) halfway across the country and back. I’ll blog more about my CNY 2009 in a later post. Right now I need to clear up all the posts that I’ve been putting you guys on hold, before the “news” turns even staler.
Sarah turns 2!
Last December was Sarah’s 2nd birthday, which happens to also “coincide” with me and harby’s 2nd anniversary of having lack of sleep (yawn.. ZzzzzZZzz). I’ve been using this phrase quite often lately but I still want to use it again now “How time flies”. I still remember seeing my angelic-looking little Sarah when I just delivered her at the hospital. Now, she’s turned into a …. well… self-professed monster. (I asked Sarah whether she’s an angel or monster and she cheekily laughed and replied me that she’s a monster! Aiks!) It’s only her second year and yet I feel that she grown up so much. At one hand I hope that Sarah will grow up soon but on the other hand, I’m afraid that she’ll grow up too fast. Too fast that I’m not ready to accept that she’s a big girl already. I’m afraid that I won’t be able to savor all her growing up years so that I can keep all those beautiful moments in whatever memory that is left during my old age. I guess this is what being a mother is about.
This year we had celebration in Alor Star and Penang because my parents and family came to Penang for the holidays. Here are some pictures of the happy occasion.
The Alor Star event

Cake #1 - Sarah chose this cake :)
Can't keep her hands away
Penang celebration
Today is the 10th day of new year so it's still not too late for me to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year. Hopefully brother Ox will bring us all joy, good health and happiness.


Comments