Halfway there
I’m in my 5th month of pregnancy now. The nausea/vomiting has left for good. People are also beginning to realize that I’m pregnant (YAY?). Before this many still didn’t know.. maybe they thought that I’ve had one too many cookies after CNY and thus I’m getting the ballooning effect and the port belly. In fact someone did comment during my 3rd month that I seemed to be getting fat because she observed that I was wearing baggy clothes and even my tummy was getting big too”. Erm….. hey.. sister, I’m pregnant lar :p. People in my company are only realizing this as well. Before this only 1 person in my office popped up the question. She said she suspect that I’m pregnant. I asked her how come she didn’t think I just got fat and she replied that she don’t think I’ll ever get fat. Now that’s a compliment and… a big pressure. I think the chances of getting fat after the 2nd time overstretchinggggggg myself is very high. You know what we learnt in school about returning back to normal after stretching beyond the “tahap kekenyalan” right? Anyway we’ll see… taking care of children is the best way to slim down (and get old/haggard). If you notice, many women usually don’t get fat for the first few years after delivery. It’s when their children grow up (and their life easier) that they start to prosper sideways.
Currently baby is beginning to kick a lot. No complains about that because the kick isn’t that powerful YET. Last time Sarah’s kick will often keep me awake at night but that’s during the final trimester so it’s still a bit early to worry now. Currently this little fellow is practicing hard. Anyway if kicking is any indication of the baby being awake and alert, then I think I do have something to worry about because this little one often kicks actively during my bedtime. Every time when I lie down and about to doze off, that’s when the fun starts inside. I do not look forward to staring at a wide eyed baby during my bed time you know. I think this calls for a good ol’ one to one talk. If we can make things work for both of us then it will be a win-win situation. Nah.. thinking about it now, I need a triple win (win-win-win) situation because I’ll have to deal with 2 kids now instead of one. Pray for me people! PRAY!!!
I’m not too tired out by the pregnancy at the moment but the tummy is starting to get a bit of the way. Harby however is “more” accommodating and being “more” good to me now. Beware gals: The “more” only comes in 2 situations. One is he does something wrong and make you very angry. Thereafter you’ll start to notice the “more” part coming in... until you commit the grave mistake like smiling. Second is during pregnancy. However the latter is tied to what I call the Law of Diminishing Effects. This law says the amount of response/effects received from an action diminishes with the number of times the action is repeated. So during the first time pregnant husbands will be “more more” good and accommodating. In the second pregnancy it will be “more” (one less of a more). So gals, if you are pregnant, this is the time to “wat” or politely put, help your husband to “bring out the best” out of themselves. But if you are in the 3rd pregnancy, I guess you should not put up too much hope already.
With Sarah, I suffered badly during my third trimester. The backache was so terrible I couldn’t lie down on the bed to sleep. So how did I sleep? I'd sit with my chest facing the chair back, prop a pillow on it and lean forward with my head resting on my arms. Yes, that’s how I slept. Idread just thinking about it now.
Well...the good thing about being pregnant (besides the missed periods) is you don't have to bother about that chest out and tummy in thing (not that I followed it anyways). I like to flaunt my tummy and now I can do it whenever, however I like. 4 more months to go before our first meeting. Yeap, I’m halfway there!
Currently baby is beginning to kick a lot. No complains about that because the kick isn’t that powerful YET. Last time Sarah’s kick will often keep me awake at night but that’s during the final trimester so it’s still a bit early to worry now. Currently this little fellow is practicing hard. Anyway if kicking is any indication of the baby being awake and alert, then I think I do have something to worry about because this little one often kicks actively during my bedtime. Every time when I lie down and about to doze off, that’s when the fun starts inside. I do not look forward to staring at a wide eyed baby during my bed time you know. I think this calls for a good ol’ one to one talk. If we can make things work for both of us then it will be a win-win situation. Nah.. thinking about it now, I need a triple win (win-win-win) situation because I’ll have to deal with 2 kids now instead of one. Pray for me people! PRAY!!!
I’m not too tired out by the pregnancy at the moment but the tummy is starting to get a bit of the way. Harby however is “more” accommodating and being “more” good to me now. Beware gals: The “more” only comes in 2 situations. One is he does something wrong and make you very angry. Thereafter you’ll start to notice the “more” part coming in... until you commit the grave mistake like smiling. Second is during pregnancy. However the latter is tied to what I call the Law of Diminishing Effects. This law says the amount of response/effects received from an action diminishes with the number of times the action is repeated. So during the first time pregnant husbands will be “more more” good and accommodating. In the second pregnancy it will be “more” (one less of a more). So gals, if you are pregnant, this is the time to “wat” or politely put, help your husband to “bring out the best” out of themselves. But if you are in the 3rd pregnancy, I guess you should not put up too much hope already.
With Sarah, I suffered badly during my third trimester. The backache was so terrible I couldn’t lie down on the bed to sleep. So how did I sleep? I'd sit with my chest facing the chair back, prop a pillow on it and lean forward with my head resting on my arms. Yes, that’s how I slept. Idread just thinking about it now.
Well...the good thing about being pregnant (besides the missed periods) is you don't have to bother about that chest out and tummy in thing (not that I followed it anyways). I like to flaunt my tummy and now I can do it whenever, however I like. 4 more months to go before our first meeting. Yeap, I’m halfway there!

Comments