Yakety Yak
Sarah is getting a lot more talkative then what she was 3 months ago. She talks so much it sometimes drives me and hubby exasperated. Haha. However having conversation with Sarah is never boring. She often leave me speechless and even bengang. Here are some re-enactment of the funny moments that left me speechless.
Mummy: Why didn’t you finish your food today? Mummy is so sad.
Sarah: Huu Huu Huu… (pura pura cry with one hands covering over her eyes) Why you didn’t finish your rice? (Acting out Mummy being sad)
Mummy: (surprised) haha.. yes, Mummy will cry like that.
Sarah: (patting mummy’s head) Don’t cry Mummy. You are big girl already!
Mummy: !!
Mummy: Did you eat your papaya today?
Sarah: No, I “puik” it out
Mummy: Why??!!
Sarah:.. because….(long pause, thinking of excuse) I want to eat apple mah
Mummy: Huh?! (but at the same time amazed at her excuse)
Mummy: Then who eat your papaya?
Sarah: Aunty. Hahaha (laugh out loud cheekily)
Mummy: !!
Sarah: Mummy, I don’t want to eat bone
Mummy: Hm.. (nod in agreement)
Sarah: Because… I’m not a dog
Mummy: !!
(Later that afternoon... just to see her response again)
Mummy: Do you want to eat bone?
Sarah: No
Mummy: Why?
Sarah: Because, it’s so silly!
Mummy: !!!!!!
Sarah: Mummy I am rude.
Mummy: I like polite children
Sarah: Rude children?
Mummy: No, I don’t like rude children. If Sarah tell mummy “Mummy I’m polite” then Mummy will be happy.
Sarah: (holding on the sides of her face) You see mummy
Mummy: See what?
Sarah: You see me.
Mummy: Oh.. ok.. (finally getting it that Sarah is asking to look at her face)
Sarah: (hand still holding to the sides of her face) I’m an angel!
Mummy: !!
Sarah: Aiyo Mummy!! What happen to your hand? (looking at a red ink stain on my finger)
Mummy: Mummy’s hand pain pain (occasional white lies are good, you know).
Sarah: Why?
Mummy: Because I touched the stove. Can you touch the stove?
Sarah: No
Mummy: Yeah, it’s very hot.
Sarah: Mummy, HAHH, HAHH, serve your right!. You see, I told you don’t touch.
Mummy: !!
Sarah: Mummy, Phua Chu Kang got big mole on his face.
Mummy: haha... yes
Sarah: Mummy, you also got big mole.
Mummy: !!
Sarah: Mummy, you laugh lar
Mummy: !!
Sarah: Mummy, how old are you?
Mummy: I am 30 yrs old. Mummy is so old already.
Sarah: (pause) Mummy ah… you are so poor thing lah Mummy. (pat my head) Don’t cry.. Sarah is here.
Mummy: !!
And that.... is my little girl for you ;)
(Sarah is currently 27 mths old)
Mummy: Why didn’t you finish your food today? Mummy is so sad.
Sarah: Huu Huu Huu… (pura pura cry with one hands covering over her eyes) Why you didn’t finish your rice? (Acting out Mummy being sad)
Mummy: (surprised) haha.. yes, Mummy will cry like that.
Sarah: (patting mummy’s head) Don’t cry Mummy. You are big girl already!
Mummy: !!
Mummy: Did you eat your papaya today?
Sarah: No, I “puik” it out
Mummy: Why??!!
Sarah:.. because….(long pause, thinking of excuse) I want to eat apple mah
Mummy: Huh?! (but at the same time amazed at her excuse)
Mummy: Then who eat your papaya?
Sarah: Aunty. Hahaha (laugh out loud cheekily)
Mummy: !!
Sarah: Mummy, I don’t want to eat bone
Mummy: Hm.. (nod in agreement)
Sarah: Because… I’m not a dog
Mummy: !!
(Later that afternoon... just to see her response again)
Mummy: Do you want to eat bone?
Sarah: No
Mummy: Why?
Sarah: Because, it’s so silly!
Mummy: !!!!!!
Sarah: Mummy I am rude.
Mummy: I like polite children
Sarah: Rude children?
Mummy: No, I don’t like rude children. If Sarah tell mummy “Mummy I’m polite” then Mummy will be happy.
Sarah: (holding on the sides of her face) You see mummy
Mummy: See what?
Sarah: You see me.
Mummy: Oh.. ok.. (finally getting it that Sarah is asking to look at her face)
Sarah: (hand still holding to the sides of her face) I’m an angel!
Mummy: !!
Sarah: Aiyo Mummy!! What happen to your hand? (looking at a red ink stain on my finger)
Mummy: Mummy’s hand pain pain (occasional white lies are good, you know).
Sarah: Why?
Mummy: Because I touched the stove. Can you touch the stove?
Sarah: No
Mummy: Yeah, it’s very hot.
Sarah: Mummy, HAHH, HAHH, serve your right!. You see, I told you don’t touch.
Mummy: !!
Sarah: Mummy, Phua Chu Kang got big mole on his face.
Mummy: haha... yes
Sarah: Mummy, you also got big mole.
Mummy: !!
Sarah: Mummy, you laugh lar
Mummy: !!
Sarah: Mummy, how old are you?
Mummy: I am 30 yrs old. Mummy is so old already.
Sarah: (pause) Mummy ah… you are so poor thing lah Mummy. (pat my head) Don’t cry.. Sarah is here.
Mummy: !!
And that.... is my little girl for you ;)
(Sarah is currently 27 mths old)

Comments