New Look

Hey y’all. Nope, don’t worry you’re at the right blog. I have just revamped my blog. I dumped my idea of using an all new template because it’s too much of a hassle and I do not have time to troubleshoot in case the new template couldn’t work. So plan #2 was to redesign base on my existing template. The header picture was created by yours truly (ehem). Ok, I didn’t design from scratch because I did use several different existing images. Since I’m pregnant, I suddenly had the idea of creating a picture that depicts my current life. So here it is, a pregnant “me” with “sarah” tagging alongside with me. I also made some modification to the settings in the .css file (took me some time to study the characteristic of the file).

I’m not a pro so I actually spent several days coming out with this picture. How come I’m so free ah? Actually it was because I have been “severely ignored” by Harby. He got himself a new phone and for the past few days, he has devoted 200% of himself to his new toy. By now his phone would have probably been installed with 10 million different kinds of application available on earth. He has already installed the talking dictionary thingy and the GPS application. The last I know, he was trying to download an application that will turn his phone into a torchlight (hmm??). I’m not sure what’s next but if he continues like this, he’d better find an application that will generate a virtual wife because I’ll be going on strike soon. Still, I’m a smart woman and I know how boys easily get over their new toys.. Muahahaha. Soon, he’ll realize that leaving his wife in cold turkey for too long really isn’t a good idea after all. I’ll wait… (and have the final laugh.. nyek).

p.s.: I guess you'll probably have to bear with this look at least until I deliver.

Comments

Leopard said…
Like the banner, the lady looks like u :D

hmm, the text size a bit small.. hard to read... for me at least
dizzyfly said…
Leopard, that's a compliment! But I guess you haven't seem the FAT me lately (WAAAAAA...!). Suggestion noted. Let me see what I can do about the text. ;)
dizzyfly said…
Leopard,
Not sure if you can spot the difference but I've increased the font by 0.5 point just for you, my friend. Haha.. sorry can only be that much because anything more than that looked a little too overwhelming. :D Or maybe I can try 0.75...

Popular Posts