PARK-ing
Relau Metropolitan Park
If you are looking for a way to let your 2-yr-old toddler to run around OR, to force your "unsuspecting" wife to exercise on the pretext of getting your 2-yr-old to run around (and you think I didn’t know huh, Harby?), then you should head straight to a park. This time we went to the Relau Metropolitan Park. Well the photos are actually taken about 2 months back but it doesn’t really matter does it? :p. I’ve been wanting to post this a long time… well better late than never.
I like the idea of letting Sarah get some fresh air but I’m one lazy bummy and I don’t like to get all hot and sweaty. Anyway I obliged this time after numerous attempts by Harby (nope, he wasn't going to let me off that easily). Aesthetically there’s nothing to shout about but this park is quite big… believe me, it’s big enough to make you tired just by catching up with your 2-yr-old. It is also quite crowded during weekends.
Sarah was extremely excited the moment we reached there because she saw that huge playground they have there. Harby however wasn’t going to let her go there straight away without (me) walking one BIGgggggg round around the park. And of course he had to take the longest route, through the jungle trekking, etc. After a tiring round of walking, he finally brought Sarah to the playground located on the higher side of the garden. Boy did she had fun there! We finally went back after we have pleased both Harby and Sarah. Me? Nope I wasn’t that pleased.
Some photos of the day.
And this was how she walked thereafter (one heel walking style)
It was quite funny seeing her walk like that. But poor thing lar.. so I got Harby to find a place to wash her feet.
P.S.: Pardon Sarah's puffy eyes, she just woke up from her afternoon nap ;)
If you are looking for a way to let your 2-yr-old toddler to run around OR, to force your "unsuspecting" wife to exercise on the pretext of getting your 2-yr-old to run around (and you think I didn’t know huh, Harby?), then you should head straight to a park. This time we went to the Relau Metropolitan Park. Well the photos are actually taken about 2 months back but it doesn’t really matter does it? :p. I’ve been wanting to post this a long time… well better late than never.
I like the idea of letting Sarah get some fresh air but I’m one lazy bummy and I don’t like to get all hot and sweaty. Anyway I obliged this time after numerous attempts by Harby (nope, he wasn't going to let me off that easily). Aesthetically there’s nothing to shout about but this park is quite big… believe me, it’s big enough to make you tired just by catching up with your 2-yr-old. It is also quite crowded during weekends.
Sarah was extremely excited the moment we reached there because she saw that huge playground they have there. Harby however wasn’t going to let her go there straight away without (me) walking one BIGgggggg round around the park. And of course he had to take the longest route, through the jungle trekking, etc. After a tiring round of walking, he finally brought Sarah to the playground located on the higher side of the garden. Boy did she had fun there! We finally went back after we have pleased both Harby and Sarah. Me? Nope I wasn’t that pleased.
Some photos of the day.
It was quite funny seeing her walk like that. But poor thing lar.. so I got Harby to find a place to wash her feet.
P.S.: Pardon Sarah's puffy eyes, she just woke up from her afternoon nap ;)

Comments