Crowning not-so-glory
Babies often shed their hair after the 2nd or 3rd month. Sydnie's case seems quite obvious. Some may not notice as they would mem-botak-kan their children when the baby is one month old, the most common reason is that the child will grow thicker hair afterwards.
I don't do that because I do not believe in that. When we shave our head bald, we are just removing the hair that is on the scalp. It has nothing to do with the root of the hair itself. So if that is the case, how will shaving help "thicken" hair? You still have the same number of hair follicles and the remaining hair that is under the skin remains the same diameter. Hair may "look" thicker simply because it will all grow together with the same length (previously there are of various length) and the stub that comes out from the hair is grown out with a blunt end (previously hair ends are usually tapered). See what I mean?
At the moment, Sydnie's hair can be found all over the place. Poor girl's hair would not be able to grow out on time for CNY. I guess it's ok. She still look sooo cute, right? Haha. Anyway she's not the only one who's leaving behind a trail of hair. I'm also suffering that as part of post natal symptoms :(. From my first experience, I noticed that baby and mummy's hair will usually shed together. After that both will grow new hair together as well.
Oh well.... Here's looking forward to a full head of crowing glory for the both of us soon!
I don't do that because I do not believe in that. When we shave our head bald, we are just removing the hair that is on the scalp. It has nothing to do with the root of the hair itself. So if that is the case, how will shaving help "thicken" hair? You still have the same number of hair follicles and the remaining hair that is under the skin remains the same diameter. Hair may "look" thicker simply because it will all grow together with the same length (previously there are of various length) and the stub that comes out from the hair is grown out with a blunt end (previously hair ends are usually tapered). See what I mean?
At the moment, Sydnie's hair can be found all over the place. Poor girl's hair would not be able to grow out on time for CNY. I guess it's ok. She still look sooo cute, right? Haha. Anyway she's not the only one who's leaving behind a trail of hair. I'm also suffering that as part of post natal symptoms :(. From my first experience, I noticed that baby and mummy's hair will usually shed together. After that both will grow new hair together as well.
Oh well.... Here's looking forward to a full head of crowing glory for the both of us soon!

Comments
Hahaha... children are getting more "challenging" to cope with liao.