Sarah is 3 years old! - Part 2

So here it is, Sarah's birthday celebration in Malacca. The celebration was nearly one month ago but I was just too busy to edit the photos. I realized that if I don't put this up it would have turned stale. So I decided to just edit a few photos to highlight the event.

It was just a simple celebration with the family. Sarah was so happy to see her beautiful birthday cake that Mum specially ordered for her. Plus tax the cake costs over a hundred ringgit!! Nowadays children are so lucky right? It is made of moist chocolate and being a Secret Recipe cake it just tastes soooooo heavenly and it's not too sweet. I never realized we could actually finish 80% of a 2kg cake, considering we are not really cake eaters. Now you know how nice it tastes right?


It's a bug, no it's a ladybird, no it's a cake!

Happy Birthday To Sarah Sweetie

The kids love the sugar icing deco. Actually I liked it as well :p. The outer fondant tastes a bit weird though so we just removed that when we eat.

Smile everyone
(photo by bro-in-law)

3 candles - Blow without saliva please :D

Yay.. time to cut the cake

Presents time! Rachel willingly helped to open them.
One from Grandpa+Grandma. Another from Yiyi

Happy Birthday Sarah. May you be healthy and happy always.

Comments

Popular Posts