Counting 1, 2, 3

2 weeks ago, harby told me that Sarah stunned him. Apparently while on the way back home from the babysitter's place Sarah blurted out "1, 2, 3, 4, 5" in the correct sequence. I was a really excited because before this she would always count "1, 2, 9". Unfortunately Sarah never repeated that again.

Last week while playing with Sarah, she came across a magazine with the mead johnson advertisement showing a little boy pointing out the number 4 ( for the 4x more DHA). Sarah started counting 1,2,3... 5..5. I thought this was it! I wanted to take a video of it as a prove. Unfortunately she wasn't in the mood for performing. She was more interested in the magazine.

Anyways here's the video of Sarah's attempt in "counting". Sorry for the initial part where the camera wasn't positioned correctly. Ehem.. first time taking a movie with my camera.

Comments

Popular Posts