hangin' out @ Le Meridian, KL
I've been to Le Meridian KL many times before this. However this time due to the high occupancy, I booked a higher end room (higher price of course). This room comes with a special lounge for business executives to hang out, basically work and munch on some snacks. Drinks are free-flowing as well. (For those that like alcholic drinks, what are you waiting for? Hantam lar! Too bad I can't drink) I didn't have a chance to take a picture of the lounge because it's always occupied and we don't want to look like an overly excited amateur "business executive" won't we? :p.
Room comes with daily dried fruits and nuts. See, packaging counts.
I found a very interesting promotional pamphlet placed in the room. Real dried red chilies to spice you up!
I headed straight to the lounge after work. The snacks provided in the lounge (up till 8pm only, mind you) are quite filling actually. Therefore I wasn't too sure if I should take dinner. After considering (and the many warnings from Mum and harby on my gastric) I ordered the soup of the day, which happens to be carrot soup. Sis said that the name carrot soup itself already sound gross but it turned out quite nice actually. The soup was tastefully served in a large bowl (reminded me of an overturned hat), with a tall glass of water, and it even came with 4 different kinds of bread and 3 choices of butter to go with it. Ah, it was a satisfying "meal".
Carrot soup and all the good stuff that comes with the order
Selection of breads for your liking

"Complimentary" iced water (the cost has been pre-added, lah)

Salt and pepper to taste
What do you do when you are stuck alone in a hotel with a camera? You camwhoree!
Some quick shots before going to office. Puffy eyes :(On the third night, I decided to walk to KL Sentral to grab a sandwich and Milo for dinner. On the way back, I took a walk around the hotel. Did I tell you that I really like the hotel entrance if you go from the KL sentral way? It's lighted up with tea lights and more tea lights! The entire atmosphere feels very warm, simple, classy and romantic.
Beautiful tea lights all around the entrance and pool area
Pool - tranquil and relaxing
...of candles and tea lights and roses too
More candles, tea lights and roses on an antique table
Decorative lightFinally one more round of camwhoree-ing!
That's ME!
Comments