Vegabond

I was thrown out of my own house by Telekom Malaysia. Oh man.. I need to WORK! Desperate to find for internet connection I went to several places. Finally after lunch I managed to find myself internet accessibility… Starbucks @ Borders, Queensbay Mall!



Got myself a drink and found a comfortable corner to sit, with the Penang bridge as the backdrop. Cool eh? There are quite a number of other patrons there working on their notebook as well. Do you think the Streamyx at their offices are down as well?

My ice blended chocolate with chocolate chip. Sweeeet.


Penang bridge in the vicinity



Seems like everyone liked the window seat and therefore the seats further away were vacant.


My other comrades at Starbucks. This uncle here doesn't look too happy with me having his photograph taken.


A colorful selection of mugs displayed at the outlet.


more mugs




Lightings (sky getting dark behind)


The entire atmosphere was quite relaxing actually with warm lights, air-con and music. However my backside was starting to get numb from sitting. So 4 hours and Rm15.90 later, I left. That was the most I could sustain.

If TM ever failed on me again (fingers crossed), I will certainly consider coming here again.

Comments

Popular Posts